Patient Forum

The CyberKnife Patient Forum is designed to provide a place for people who have been diagnosed with cancer, their family and friends, to exchange useful information and provide support to one another. The Forum may also help people find answers to questions they have about the CyberKnife treatment experience. Accuray strives to facilitate these exchanges and encourage discussions. Recently we have experienced some aggressive or inappropriate spam postings. We are diligently working to resolve this issue and thank you in advance for your patience.

Birgit Fleurent, Chief Marketing Officer, Accuray Incorporated

Print 
rcc cancer
ww
Posted: Tuesday, February 14, 2012 4:38 PM

little over one year ago, i was diagnosed with this , and been on sutent ever since. First 4 months i had shrinkage on tumor right kidney.size when found was 9 cm has went down to 6.5cm, but they said I had some small ones in my lungs . d r says that one was gone but there is still small ones there. Now it stage 4 cancer they said when found but now those have shrunk.I have not had any major side effect with the meds outside of blood presssure been controlling with meds. Have not had any problem all my lab work shows kidney still working normal. Also have not had any other problems. would CK help me treat this

Jump to different Forum...