Patient Forum

The CyberKnife Patient Forum is designed to provide a place for people who have been diagnosed with cancer, their family and friends, to exchange useful information and provide support to one another. The Forum may also help people find answers to questions they have about the CyberKnife treatment experience. Accuray strives to facilitate these exchanges and encourage discussions. Recently we have experienced some aggressive or inappropriate spam postings. We are diligently working to resolve this issue and thank you in advance for your patience.

Birgit Fleurent, Chief Marketing Officer, Accuray Incorporated

Print 
Curve for PSA Reduction After CyberKnife
Jon
Posted: Wednesday, July 27, 2016 10:11 AM

Is there an expected or standard curve for the percentage of reduction of PSA after CyberKnife? Mine started at 4.7 and seems to be reducing at about 25% every 3 months for the last 9 months. Is this good enough? Does it meet normal expectations? I was diagnosed with T2a PC with a Gleason 8. Imaging showed no lymph node involvement and all is encapsulated as far as they can tell me.
Sal R.
Posted: Sunday, July 09, 2017 1:13 AM

My 1st result after CK was 6.9. The 4 month changes were reductions of 45%, 32%, and 20%.

Jump to different Forum...