Patient Forum

The CyberKnife Patient Forum is designed to provide a place for people who have been diagnosed with cancer, their family and friends, to exchange useful information and provide support to one another. The Forum may also help people find answers to questions they have about the CyberKnife treatment experience. Accuray strives to facilitate these exchanges and encourage discussions. Recently we have experienced some aggressive or inappropriate spam postings. We are diligently working to resolve this issue and thank you in advance for your patience.

Birgit Fleurent, Chief Marketing Officer, Accuray Incorporated

Print 
Haemangiopericytoma
AmandaM
Posted: Tuesday, September 20, 2016 2:46 AM

Hi,

My brother-in-law (35 yrs old) has a brain tumour (Haemangiopericytoma) which is located on his brain stem.

He has now heard of Cyberknife and is planning to be assessed to see if he is able to travel from South Africa to the UK for urgent treatment.

He has had 4 surgeries and 39 sessions of radiotherapy but despite some initial success, the tumour has regrown and is very aggressive. Unfortunately his health has deteriorated greatly and does so daily. He can no longer walk or swallow and he has immense pressure in his head.

If he is able to travel to the UK would he still be a viable candidate for CyberKnife?

radsrus
Posted: Tuesday, September 20, 2016 3:23 AM

It all depends on the exact anatomy of the tumor and surrounding structures. I would contact the center and arrange for them to see the scans. That can be done through online sharing or overnight shipment of a disc.

Clinton A. Medbery, III, M.D. Southwest Radiation Oncology buddy@swrads.org
AmandaM
Posted: Tuesday, September 20, 2016 3:40 AM

Thank you, I will do that.

sara edward
Posted: Friday, November 25, 2016 3:20 AM

thanks best assignment help uk
Wicks
Posted: Friday, November 25, 2016 10:58 PM

This is an informative post

Buy essay online in UK

Erica Cohen
Posted: Wednesday, August 02, 2017 3:38 AM

I have followed a number of posts this one is great essay help, I have been working since 2016.
frederic
Posted: Tuesday, August 22, 2017 12:27 PM

You have a real expertise of an essay writer with experience that is huge. The issues you have described in your post are very important for the younger generations. I agree with your statements and also would like to study more of your articles. There's a site Buyessayonline On a specisal theme.
ChicoXXX
Posted: Wednesday, August 23, 2017 6:45 PM

THIS WAS A SERIOUS INQUIRY IN THE BRAIN SECTION MADE BY AmandaM Posted: Tuesday, September 20, 2016 2:46 AM Joined: 9/20/2016 Posts: 2 And Responded to by radsrus Clinton A. Medbery, III, M.D. Southwest Radiation Oncology buddy@swrads.org Posted: Tuesday, September 20, 2016 3:23 AM Joined: 10/10/2008 Posts: 4373 THE SUBSEQUENT FOUR POSTS : THE FOURTH , FIFTH,SIXTH AND SEVENTH POST WERE COMMERCIALS FOR BUYESSAYONLINE THEY HAVE PIRATED A SERIOUS DISCUSSION AVENUE AND TURNED IT INTO A COMMERCIAL (IMO)
Doyle Norman
Posted: Sunday, October 01, 2017 11:16 PM

Histiocytomas are usually going to offer as a skin lump. Since there are extra not unusual pores and skin masses inside the canine (mast mobile tumor, hemangiopericytoma), you won’t realize what tumor type it's miles without a biopsy and a pathologist read. British Essay Writers

Jump to different Forum...