Patient Forum

The CyberKnife Patient Forum is designed to provide a place for people who have been diagnosed with cancer, their family and friends, to exchange useful information and provide support to one another. The Forum may also help people find answers to questions they have about the CyberKnife treatment experience. Accuray strives to facilitate these exchanges and encourage discussions. Recently we have experienced some aggressive or inappropriate spam postings. We are diligently working to resolve this issue and thank you in advance for your patience.

Birgit Fleurent, Chief Marketing Officer, Accuray Incorporated

Print 
stage 4 pancreatic tumor with metastases to liver
TIMIAK
Posted: Wednesday, August 09, 2017 4:26 AM

Hello I have been recently diagnosed as captioned, with CTSCAN and BIOPSY thereafter ... a 5cm x 5cm tumor at the head of the pancreas ... some metastases to liver ... is CK the treatment for this ... if I have your email address I can post you my actual reports ...
radsrus
Posted: Wednesday, August 09, 2017 6:52 AM

Our experience is that treatment of the pancreas tumor is of little benefit when there are liver metastases. You need systemic treatment such as chemotherapy or one of the new targeted therapies

Clinton A. Medbery, III, M.D. Southwest Radiation Oncology buddy@swrads.org

Jump to different Forum...