Patient Forum

The CyberKnife Patient Forum is designed to provide a place for people who have been diagnosed with cancer, their family and friends, to exchange useful information and provide support to one another. The Forum may also help people find answers to questions they have about the CyberKnife treatment experience. Accuray strives to facilitate these exchanges and encourage discussions. Recently we have experienced some aggressive or inappropriate spam postings. We are diligently working to resolve this issue and thank you in advance for your patience.

Birgit Fleurent, Chief Marketing Officer, Accuray Incorporated

Print 
Merge of "Ask the Doc" and "Patient to Patient"
Alexandra82
Posted: Thursday, July 09, 2009 9:28 AM

Hi All- as most of you have probably noticed, we merged the "Ask the Doc" and "Patient to Patient" forums into one big patient forum. This was a result of user feedback stating that the two different forums were confusing, that they felt they needed to post to both places, and our docs were also concerned that they weren't able to answer everyone's questions since there were two forums to post to.

All of your posts from both forums should still be available and in sequential order. Please let me know if this isn't the case and we'll look into it.

Thanks for your continued support and patience as we continue to make improvements to the site.

Happy posting!

Dr. J
Posted: Thursday, July 09, 2009 10:20 PM

I like what I see!

Jerome J. Spunberg, M.D., FACR, FACRO
CyberKnife Center of Palm Beach
jspunberg@radiationoncologyinstitute.com
(561) 799-2828

Radiation Oncology Institute
10335 N. Military Trail, Suite C
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410
(561) 624-1717