Patient Forum

The CyberKnife Patient Forum is designed to provide a place for people who have been diagnosed with cancer, their family and friends, to exchange useful information and provide support to one another. The Forum may also help people find answers to questions they have about the CyberKnife treatment experience. Accuray strives to facilitate these exchanges and encourage discussions. Recently we have experienced some aggressive or inappropriate spam postings. We are diligently working to resolve this issue and thank you in advance for your patience.

Birgit Fleurent, Chief Marketing Officer, Accuray Incorporated

Print 
Information about Bristol Medical Center
REJ
Posted: Saturday, October 09, 2010 11:55 AM

I was diagnosed almost 2 years ago with a 6mm tumor which doubled in size in the past year.I have consulted the CK people at Bristol Medical Center and want to know if anyone has had experience with this facility. I live nearby in northeast Tennessee and this would be convenient for me but I don't have any references to go by except those of the facility itself. I have an appointment at UVA for a surgical consult next month so I can examine my options. Any help would be appreciated. REJ
RJ
radsrus
Posted: Saturday, October 09, 2010 12:36 PM

I can't speak to their experience with AN specifically, but they are one of the older and more experienced centers.

Clinton A. Medbery, III, M.D.
St. Anthony Hospital Cyberknife Center
(405) 272-7311
buddy@swrads.org

Mail to:
Southwest Radiation Oncology
1011 N. Dewey Ave. #101
Oklahoma City, OK 73102

REJ
Posted: Saturday, October 09, 2010 2:21 PM

The DR there told me they have done 40 AN's with 1 that was not a success.Seems like not many done there but that is not always the important stat as the rate of success. Thank you for your reply

RJ
radsrus
Posted: Sunday, October 10, 2010 5:42 AM

that is plenty

St. Anthony Hospital Cyberknife Center
(405) 272-7311
buddy@swrads.org

Mail to:
Southwest Radiation Oncology
1011 N. Dewey Ave. #101
Oklahoma City, OK 73102

REJ
Posted: Sunday, October 10, 2010 8:20 AM

I do appreciate your reply.I have a better feeling about Bristol now.The people there gave me a good feeling and treated me very well.Answered all my questions and more. I am going to keep my appointment at UVA with the surgeon and consider that also but am leaning toward CK at this time . Want all options before I decide the final step in getting rid of this AN. At 65 ,I need all the information I can get . I don't want to give up my life style for this little pest.

RJ
sunmi
Posted: Thursday, April 28, 2016 11:56 PM

Hello everyone,

My name is sunmi.i`m glad to meet you in here.These days,i often play CSGO game with my younger brother and my friends.For CSGO GAME,i think it is a best game for me.I like it a lot.

Maybe,Someone does not know CSGO,then i can tell you what is CSGO.CSGO is an online first-person shooter developed by Hidden Path Entertainment and Valve Corporation. It is the fourth game in the main Counter-Strike franchise.

Because of i like it,so i often buy many things about CSGO products such as skins,keys,pistols.If you like it as same as me.I suggest you that to click at www.csgo4sale.com for these things.It let me feel very well to buy these things.

Hoping my informations can help you to play more well and get more fun in game.

Renata
Posted: Monday, August 08, 2016 12:05 AM

The NHL 17 continues to be established in a lockout since Sept. 16. With no end in sight, holding the curiosity of youthful lovers will soon be imperative to its potential. Whilst it appears probable the entire 2004-2005 time might be ended, fans may nevertheless find pleasure by turning on the PS2.
---------------------------------------------
www.nhl17coins.com
http://www.nhl17trader.com/

Jump to different Forum...