Patient Forum

The CyberKnife Patient Forum is designed to provide a place for people who have been diagnosed with cancer, their family and friends, to exchange useful information and provide support to one another. The Forum may also help people find answers to questions they have about the CyberKnife treatment experience. Accuray strives to facilitate these exchanges and encourage discussions. Recently we have experienced some aggressive or inappropriate spam postings. We are diligently working to resolve this issue and thank you in advance for your patience.

Birgit Fleurent, Chief Marketing Officer, Accuray Incorporated

Print 
Cyberknife for bladder cancer
vj
Posted: Sunday, March 27, 2011 12:22 PM

Hello, >This is Vijay here. >I have came across the Cyberknife technology through internet. >My father is 69 years old and was done ileal conduit (bladder removed) last year in May 2009 >for Bladder Ca in Hinduja Hospital, Mumbai,India from Dr. srininvasan and >was treated with chemotherapy from Dr. Asha kapadia. >He has undergone total 5 rounds of chemo with different medicines. >Last week we had his CT scan and bone scan which showed lesion or tumor in lower part >of spine from L1 to L5 and near lung as well. >Now we are consulting Dr. Suresh advani, who has advised radiation for next >10 days to him. >*Can cyberknife with your hospital be an option for him?( After radfiation)* >*Kindly suggest and if possible can we have telecon?* > >Hope to get a positive response from you side. >Thanks and regards,
Dr. J
Posted: Tuesday, March 29, 2011 6:16 AM

See my other response please.

Jerome J. Spunberg, M.D., FACR, FACRO
CyberKnife Center of Palm Beach
jspunberg@radiationoncologyinstitute.com
(561) 799-2828

Radiation Oncology Institute
10335 N. Military Trail, Suite C
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33410
(561) 624-1717

Jump to different Forum...