Patient Forum

The CyberKnife Patient Forum is designed to provide a place for people who have been diagnosed with cancer, their family and friends, to exchange useful information and provide support to one another. The Forum may also help people find answers to questions they have about the CyberKnife treatment experience. Accuray strives to facilitate these exchanges and encourage discussions. Recently we have experienced some aggressive or inappropriate spam postings. We are diligently working to resolve this issue and thank you in advance for your patience.

Birgit Fleurent, Chief Marketing Officer, Accuray Incorporated

Print 
My Dad in Munich (Germany) was diagnosed pancreas cancer in November and had the whipple in December
Andika
Posted: Monday, June 11, 2012 10:45 AM

This is my first post ever. We are from Germany and living near Munich. My Dad was diagnosed Pancreas cancer last November and had the whipple in December. He is currently undergoing chemotherapy as the tail of the pancreas is still there and some rest of the tumor could not be removed. He is very weak and cant eat much. Unfortunately the European Cyberknife Center in Munich does not pancreas tumors, so currently we are looking for other clinics in Germany or neigbouring Europeto see if Cyberknife could be an alternative. I would be very grateful if we could get any ideas if cyberknife could be an option and which clinic to turn to. Thanks!

Jump to different Forum...