Patient Forum

The CyberKnife Patient Forum is designed to provide a place for people who have been diagnosed with cancer, their family and friends, to exchange useful information and provide support to one another. The Forum may also help people find answers to questions they have about the CyberKnife treatment experience. Accuray strives to facilitate these exchanges and encourage discussions. Recently we have experienced some aggressive or inappropriate spam postings. We are diligently working to resolve this issue and thank you in advance for your patience.

Birgit Fleurent, Chief Marketing Officer, Accuray Incorporated

Print 
9 years post CK for 1.2 cm acoustic neuroma
cocoab
Posted: Wednesday, July 30, 2014 10:41 AM

I am 9 years post ck and I still have bouts of dizziness and facial numbness. They usually last a couple weeks or so and time in between episodes vary. Does anyone else have these issues? I haven't been for a follow up MRI in a very long time but called today to schedule one and it will be 2 weeks before they can get me in. I feel so frustrated and worried that something new is going on since it has been a very long time since my last "episode".
radsrus
Posted: Wednesday, July 30, 2014 11:08 AM

Get the MRI, but this is not all that unusual

Clinton A. Medbery, III, M.D.
St. Anthony Hospital Cyberknife Center
(405) 272-7311
buddy@swrads.org

Mail to:
Clinton A. Medbery, III, M.D.
Southwest Radiation Oncology
1011 N. Dewey Ave. #101
Oklahoma City, OK 73102

cocoab
Posted: Thursday, July 31, 2014 3:53 AM

Definitely getting the MRI. I was hoping to get in sooner than the 2 weeks I have to wait. Thanks for your reply :)

1.2 cm acoustic neuroma treated in 3/ 2005 at Bristol TN.
cocoab
Posted: Tuesday, August 12, 2014 1:00 PM

I had the MRI today and there are no changes since my last one...doc thinks its a flare up and prescribed some steroids.

1.2 cm acoustic neuroma treated in 3/ 2005 at Bristol TN.

Jump to different Forum...