Patient Forum

The CyberKnife Patient Forum is designed to provide a place for people who have been diagnosed with cancer, their family and friends, to exchange useful information and provide support to one another. The Forum may also help people find answers to questions they have about the CyberKnife treatment experience. Accuray strives to facilitate these exchanges and encourage discussions. Recently we have experienced some aggressive or inappropriate spam postings. We are diligently working to resolve this issue and thank you in advance for your patience.

Birgit Fleurent, Chief Marketing Officer, Accuray Incorporated

Print 
Hi Docs!
Rick
Posted: Saturday, October 11, 2008 1:30 PM

Hi Docs,

You two going this one alone?  We're here to help support any and all comers!

It's going to take some getting used to until I/we feel comfortable with this new site. 

Hi Phyl, how are things going in the Beantown area?  Bosox on a run!

Hear from all of you soon.

Rick

Dr. J
Posted: Saturday, October 11, 2008 1:57 PM
So far, just the 2 of us, I guess. Lonely around here these days.
radsrus
Posted: Sunday, October 12, 2008 12:57 PM

Sounds like a Bill Withers song. Anyway, after some tribulations, I'm back (which will probably amaze some and disgust others).
Dr. J
Posted: Monday, October 13, 2008 4:32 AM

Mostly amaze.
pbp214
Posted: Wednesday, October 29, 2008 5:03 AM

RICK! OMG! I found you! Great to see you! Oh, my poor BoSox!!!  I know, I know, next year......

How are you feeling? Tickled to "see" you and look forward to hearing how you are doing!

xo

Phyl

===============================================

1cm Acoustic Neuroma treated by CK at Beth Isreal Deaconess, Boston, MA 1st week of  April 2006

Jump to different Forum...