Patient Forum

The CyberKnife Patient Forum is designed to provide a place for people who have been diagnosed with cancer, their family and friends, to exchange useful information and provide support to one another. The Forum may also help people find answers to questions they have about the CyberKnife treatment experience. Accuray strives to facilitate these exchanges and encourage discussions. Recently we have experienced some aggressive or inappropriate spam postings. We are diligently working to resolve this issue and thank you in advance for your patience.

Birgit Fleurent, Chief Marketing Officer, Accuray Incorporated

Print 
Ból po CYBERKNIFE
justynaw
Posted: Friday, March 11, 2011 3:52 AM

maż ma guza w rdzeniu kregowym miał wykonany zabieg na CK jako 1 pacjent w polsce.Po CK stan sie pogorszył wystąpiły silne bóle.Na wizycie kątrolnej nie miał zadnych badan tylko lekarz stwierdził ze skoro ból to nie zadziałało i przepisał Amitriptylinum VP.Czy bez badan można stwierdzic ze nie pomogło?
justynaw
radsrus
Posted: Friday, March 11, 2011 6:36 AM

If the goal was pain relief, then it probably did not work. But there are other goals of treatment, such as preventing paralysis. I can't comment on those issues without further information

Clinton A. Medbery, III, M.D.
St. Anthony Hospital Cyberknife Center
(405) 272-7311
buddy@swrads.org

Mail to:
Southwest Radiation Oncology
1011 N. Dewey Ave. #101
Oklahoma City, OK 73102

justynaw
Posted: Friday, March 11, 2011 6:40 AM

the pain was not married to the CK CK chodził.Po normally experienced severe pain during kątroli did not have any research
radsrus
Posted: Friday, March 11, 2011 7:01 AM

Sorry - my translation program is not making sense. Is there someone who could help you translate into English and give us some more information?

St. Anthony Hospital Cyberknife Center
(405) 272-7311
buddy@swrads.org

Mail to:
Southwest Radiation Oncology
1011 N. Dewey Ave. #101
Oklahoma City, OK 73102

justynaw
Posted: Friday, March 11, 2011 7:29 AM

husband has a tumor in the spinal cord before it was ok even CK CK chodził.Po pain intensified and my husband is not the time chodzi.W katroli doctor did not do any research just said that as it hurts no help

justynaw

Jump to different Forum...