Patient Forum

The CyberKnife Patient Forum is designed to provide a place for people who have been diagnosed with cancer, their family and friends, to exchange useful information and provide support to one another. The Forum may also help people find answers to questions they have about the CyberKnife treatment experience. Accuray strives to facilitate these exchanges and encourage discussions. Recently we have experienced some aggressive or inappropriate spam postings. We are diligently working to resolve this issue and thank you in advance for your patience.

Birgit Fleurent, Chief Marketing Officer, Accuray Incorporated

Print 
Brain stem tumor
Mark W
Posted: Sunday, April 22, 2012 1:06 PM

I was having trouble seeing out of one eye with vertigo issues. After a couple of visits I was sent to get a MRI. I was told I have a Brain tumor that starts at my Mid Brain and runs down my Brain stem. I was told I had this since I was a child and my body was no longer fighting it. He also said it would seem to be a type 1, and that was a good thing. I was told it could not be removed and placed on Dexamethasone (12mg) per day. I am to get a 4d MRI this week to have a better picture of it. I have looked all over the internet for advise on this. Could Cyber knife take care of this?
Gourav
Posted: Wednesday, August 09, 2017 8:41 AM

my little nephew is also facing the same problem from the last 1.5 yr and she has gone through a radiotherapy last year and now she has been given an oral chemotherapy though she is not improving . i have been searching all over the internet for her cure at any cost but could not find any solution :(
HAROON
Posted: Friday, January 11, 2019 6:00 AM

ASSALAM O ALIKUM MY SISTER BRAIN TUMER DIAGNOSED BY DR GHOURI WHAT I CAN DO TO REACH CYBERKNIFE DEPARTMENT

FOR KNOWLEDGE

Jump to different Forum...