Patient Forum

The CyberKnife Patient Forum is designed to provide a place for people who have been diagnosed with cancer, their family and friends, to exchange useful information and provide support to one another. The Forum may also help people find answers to questions they have about the CyberKnife treatment experience. Accuray strives to facilitate these exchanges and encourage discussions. Recently we have experienced some aggressive or inappropriate spam postings. We are diligently working to resolve this issue and thank you in advance for your patience.

Birgit Fleurent, Chief Marketing Officer, Accuray Incorporated

Print 
Information Overload
niki11
Posted: Sunday, March 31, 2013 6:38 PM

We just learned my father has an AN whichis 3 cm on his right side. He has had facial numbness, sharp pain behind his right ear and he feels pressure at the top of his head. His balance is off as well. His doctor is having two drs call him for apptments. I am assuming one is a surgeon and one is for radiation. I have been trying to educate myself on this all weekend. I am just terrified. He is in Florida with me for the winter, but debating on going back home to Pittsburgh. UPMC seems to have some good drs in this field. Not sure about south Florida doctors. Based on my readings, I think he needs to have surgery. Is radiation even a possiblity given the 3cm?
radsrus
Posted: Sunday, March 31, 2013 6:47 PM

Pittsburgh has excellent people, both for surgery and radiosurgery. I would have him seen there. This might very well need surgery.

Clinton A. Medbery, III, M.D.
St. Anthony Hospital Cyberknife Center
(405) 272-7311
buddy@swrads.org

Mail to:
Clinton A. Medbery, III, M.D.
Southwest Radiation Oncology
1011 N. Dewey Ave. #101
Oklahoma City, OK 73102

demaxiya
Posted: Thursday, March 31, 2016 11:19 PM

In the past several years,with the development of science and technology,a lot of people begin to pay close attention to some computer game,like LOL,WOW,CS and so on.And more and more stores began to appear,buyer have become much more,however,We can't distinguish what shops are real or what shops are fake.So I spent some time to focus on this doubt.No pains no gains,I found a shop that a pretty game store about csgo.If you are interested,you can click the link:http://www.csgo4sale.com/.excellent quality and reasonable price.

Cheap CSGO Skins

Jump to different Forum...