Patient Forum

The CyberKnife Patient Forum is designed to provide a place for people who have been diagnosed with cancer, their family and friends, to exchange useful information and provide support to one another. The Forum may also help people find answers to questions they have about the CyberKnife treatment experience. Accuray strives to facilitate these exchanges and encourage discussions. Recently we have experienced some aggressive or inappropriate spam postings. We are diligently working to resolve this issue and thank you in advance for your patience.

Birgit Fleurent, Chief Marketing Officer, Accuray Incorporated

Print 
TN and CK
CO
Posted: Thursday, August 15, 2013 4:40 PM

I'm In Canada and will be having my treatment in 2 weeks but after reading everyone's forum, I'm getting scared. It sounds like everyone gets worse or has numbing or some other problem afterwards. Is this true or is it that the ones that turned out great forget to come back and post because they are living there life to the fullest? I am very scared about the fitting of the mask and wearing it during the treatment as I hope this does not make me have my severe pain d/t them touching my face like this. It doesn't take much for my face to react. Any suggestions or just lots of meds. lol
Carolyn Owen

Jump to different Forum...