Patient Forum

The CyberKnife Patient Forum is designed to provide a place for people who have been diagnosed with cancer, their family and friends, to exchange useful information and provide support to one another. The Forum may also help people find answers to questions they have about the CyberKnife treatment experience. Accuray strives to facilitate these exchanges and encourage discussions. Recently we have experienced some aggressive or inappropriate spam postings. We are diligently working to resolve this issue and thank you in advance for your patience.

Birgit Fleurent, Chief Marketing Officer, Accuray Incorporated

Print 
I just found out I have acoustic Neuroam 3 weeks ago
hdbug
Posted: Tuesday, February 18, 2014 3:29 PM

it is a size of a dime. I haven't seen the neurosurgeon yet they wanted a 2nd MRI. I have 55% hearing loss in my right ear. My hearing loss has gotten worse since my last check up in 2011. The only other system I have is a feeling of fullness. I wanted to have surgery and get this sucker out of my head.. but after reading the horror stories.. I am not liking cyber knife any better. I know it not cancerous but not thinking I am not any better off. Getting rid of this tumor is no easy task… OMG scared to death I am wondering if you don’t have a lot of systems if the outcome of surgery or cyber knife is less.

Jump to different Forum...