Patient Forum

The CyberKnife Patient Forum is designed to provide a place for people who have been diagnosed with cancer, their family and friends, to exchange useful information and provide support to one another. The Forum may also help people find answers to questions they have about the CyberKnife treatment experience. Accuray strives to facilitate these exchanges and encourage discussions. Recently we have experienced some aggressive or inappropriate spam postings. We are diligently working to resolve this issue and thank you in advance for your patience.

Birgit Fleurent, Chief Marketing Officer, Accuray Incorporated

Print 
Your expertise needed
sallyf
Posted: Thursday, April 24, 2014 11:18 AM

Hi there, I hope you don't mind me posting here, but basically I am a college student studying for a masters in Digital Media, and for my major project I am hoping to develop an app for people with Chronic illness, which would help them better manage and monitor their condition. If you could participate in my survey below, I would be so grateful, as it would make a major difference to my project. http://www.netpatientfoundation.org/forum/index.php
Sally
adamcole
Posted: Tuesday, December 12, 2017 11:29 PM

Warm greetings sallyf, i wanted to know from which region are you from as the environment can have affect on your health and illness as well. I am from united states of america and i am a professional content writer for assignment help service. Your survey was a good information center and i would like you to work with me as well.
Dilawar
Posted: Thursday, December 21, 2017 5:49 AM

Giant cell tumor

Dilawar
Dilawar
Posted: Thursday, December 21, 2017 5:49 AM

Is there anyone here who have giant cell tumor ,

Dilawar

Jump to different Forum...