Patient Forum

The CyberKnife Patient Forum is designed to provide a place for people who have been diagnosed with cancer, their family and friends, to exchange useful information and provide support to one another. The Forum may also help people find answers to questions they have about the CyberKnife treatment experience. Accuray strives to facilitate these exchanges and encourage discussions. Recently we have experienced some aggressive or inappropriate spam postings. We are diligently working to resolve this issue and thank you in advance for your patience.

Birgit Fleurent, Chief Marketing Officer, Accuray Incorporated

Print 
CK vs Novalis(2)
Ssp
Posted: Sunday, May 13, 2018 11:07 AM

Hi I am newbie here in this forum but not new to AN I have been on W& W for nearly 5 yrs ( 7.0mm x 4.7 mm).AN stayed same for all these years. My recent MRI showed 2mm growth. Now it’s 9.7mm x 4.0 mm I have no hearing left in An ear (Right). We decided on radio surgery. The doctor I met does it with Novalis. He wants to do it in a single session. He said CK nd Novalis are pretty much same. Want to know more about CK here before deciding Treatment process is almost same it seems Is there any difference in accuracy point and outcome and side effects post op. Any input is appreciated Thanks Sree

Jump to different Forum...