Patient Forum

The CyberKnife Patient Forum is designed to provide a place for people who have been diagnosed with cancer, their family and friends, to exchange useful information and provide support to one another. The Forum may also help people find answers to questions they have about the CyberKnife treatment experience. Accuray strives to facilitate these exchanges and encourage discussions. Recently we have experienced some aggressive or inappropriate spam postings. We are diligently working to resolve this issue and thank you in advance for your patience.

Birgit Fleurent, Chief Marketing Officer, Accuray Incorporated

Print 
Epidermoid in Left CPA
TPWUK
Posted: Saturday, January 05, 2019 11:31 AM

Hi there, I have been diagnosed with an Epidermoid Cyst / Tumour in the Left CPA. It's approximately 11mm in size and is distorting a few cranial nerves. I'm currently "watching and waiting" and due my first anniversary MRI next month. Although my symptoms are very worrying and causing a lot of stress and anxiety, I am currently able to manage. Given the Epidermoid's location, is CyberKnife an option for me? Thanks in advance. Glenn
radsrus
Posted: Saturday, January 05, 2019 1:24 PM

These have occasionally been treated with CK, but are usually best treated surgically

Clinton A. Medbery, III, M.D. Southwest Radiation Oncology buddy@swrads.org

Jump to different Forum...